I passed my MS700 Exam yesterday. Similar to my last post about  passing the AZ900 exam , I wanted to share what I used to study in hopes that it will help others. There is plenty of free study material available. I went through the two classes below via the Microsoft Learning Site and found them valuable: Manage Team Collaboration with Microsoft Teams Upgrade to Microsoft Teams I also used this comprehensive guide provided by Vlad Catrinescu that includes links to Pluralsight Training courses along with MS Docs articles to every topic covered on the test. I cannot recommend this study guide enough and the Pluralsight courses that go along with it. Vlad Catrinescu MS700 Study Guide Lastly, I purchased a practice exam from Measure Up for $99. (It looks as though there is 1/2 off sale going for the next 7 days, so sign up now and it get 30 days of access for $59!). Measure Up MS700 Practice Exam Prior to taking this exam, I had been a Teams Admin for a few years. In addition, my compa
  I was able to take (and pass) my AZ900 Exam today. I wanted to share a few things I used to study in hopes that it may help some others. I have some Azure experience, but not much. For my other certification exams, I already had some familiarity with the content before going into the test. I decided to take a one day cert prep class offered by . The instructors, Mike Pfeiffer and Tim Warner , are Microsoft MVPs and did an excellent job breaking down all the material. The class was from 9am-3pm and is recorded so you can refer back to it later when studying. In addition, a subscription to WhizLabs was included in the cost of the class. I had never used WhizLabs, but after using it extensively for practice questions, I highly recommend it. My exam was 31 questions and I was given 90 mins to complete it. I found the questions to be pretty straightforward. I finished in 15 mins and scored a 861. The practice exams from WhizLabs don't mirror the questions on the exam
Click on Image to Zoom In PowerShell has become an absolute necessary skill to have in the Windows world. This is especially true with the transition to cloud services. As a UC Engineer supporting Office 365 services, I no longer spend time applying the latest round of cumulative updates or doing much with hardware. I do, however, spend lots of time adjusting policies for several hundred users, pulling utilization reports, and provisioning new services. While I could do a lot of these things through a GUI, it's much quicker to do them via the command line. PowerShell saves me incredible amounts of time and energy.  I don't consider myself a PowerShell expert by any means, but I do consider myself a continuous learner.  I've been trying to 'skill up' with PowerShell over the past several years - from reading Don Jones' amazing books  to self-paced Pluralsight Training . It was during a Pluralsight PowerShell class taught by Anthony Howell  that I discovered an am
1.        Overview This guide will walk thru creating and installing a custom Skype Room System installation image on a Surface Pro 4. There is an optional section for the creation of a custom theme as well. 2.        Pre-Requisites a.        Hardware The official hardware requirements can be found in this article . For my deployment, I have a Surface Pro 4 with a Core i5 processor, 4 gb RAM, and 128gb disk. The article mentions using a bootable USB key that’s at least 32gb. However, I created the install media on a 16gb key without issue. My SP4 plugs into a Logitech SmartDock for additional power and USB ports. I recommend using a USB keyboard and mouse to perform the on-screen setup once the install media is finished installing. b.        Software Here is a list of files and their locations that I used to create the install media. Throughout this process, I found this to be the most confusing part with the small bit of documentation I found online: